Updated 4th September 2018
The Association's Management Committee is the body that oversees its running. It meets four times per year and provides the fulcrum for the Association's activities.
The Committee oversees the whole gamut of Association business, from the setting of budgets and the overseeing of financial affairs through to the offering of grant-aid and/or loans from the Bell Restoration Fund.
The Committee also oversees the Association's fund-raising efforts and its online presence by way of this website and the Facebook Group.
It is important to the effective functioning of the Committee that there is a two-way flow of information between the Association's members and the Management Committee. Members should contact either one of their Branch Representatives or one of the Officers in the event of wanting to contact the Committee with regard to Association affairs.
The Committee is comprised:
- The Association's Officers (5)
- The Bell Restoration Fund Trustees (2)
- The Central Council Representatives (3)
- Representatives from the Branches (6 from each Branch)
The Branches' representatives for 2018 are as follows:
|Llandaff Branch||Monmouth Branch|
|Hilary Evans||Sam Bolingbroke|
|Fred Jackson||Jonathan Lewis|
|Yvonne John||Andrew Phillips|
|Chris Kipling||Helen Phillips|
|Pat Moore||Matthew Turner|
The next Meetings are:
- Wednesday 5th September 2018 (Prebendal House, Llandaff Cathedral)
- Thursday 22nd November 2018 (Newport Cathedral Hall)
- Friday 15th February 2019 (Prebendal House, Llandaff Cathedral)
Documents from the last four available Management Committee Meetings can be viewed/downloaded from the links below. Minutes, Reports, etc, from November 2006 onwards are available from the Webmaster upon request.