Updated 11th January 2020
The Association's Management Committee is the body that oversees its running. It meets four times per year and provides the fulcrum for the Association's activities.
The Committee oversees the whole gamut of Association business, from the setting of budgets and the overseeing of financial affairs through to the offering of grant-aid and/or loans from the Bell Restoration Fund.
The Committee also oversees the Association's fund-raising efforts and its online presence by way of this website and the Facebook Group.
It is important to the effective functioning of the Committee that there is a two-way flow of information between the Association's members and the Management Committee. Members should contact either one of their Branch Representatives or one of the Officers in the event of wanting to contact the Committee with regard to Association affairs.
The Committee is comprised:
- The Association's Officers (5)
- The Bell Restoration Fund Trustees (2)
- The Central Council Representatives (3)
- Representatives from the Branches (6 from each Branch)
The Branches' representatives for 2019 are as follows:
|Llandaff Branch||Monmouth Branch|
|Hilary Evans||Hilary Brown|
|Fred Jackson||Jonathan Lewis|
|Yvonne John||Jenny Mole|
|Chris Kipling||Andrew Phillips|
|Pat Moore||Helen Phillips|
The next Meetings are:
- Thursday 6th February 2020 (Prebendal House, Llandaff Cathedral)
- Friday 5th June 2020 (Newport, Cathedral Hall)
- Monday 21st September 2020 (Prebendal House, Llandaff Cathedral)
Documents from the last four available Management Committee Meetings can be viewed/downloaded from the links below. Minutes, Reports, etc, from November 2006 onwards are available from the Webmaster upon request.