Llantwit Major Bellringing and Covid-19 Virus

1 year 1 month ago #570 by Dave Bounds
In light of a fairly fast-moving scenario with regard to Covid-19, we met this morning (16th March 2020) to discuss the implications for our ongoing ringing activities.

The decision was that the risks attached to ringing in our tower are potentially significant, so it was decided to suspend ringing practices, Sunday service ringing and wedding ringing at this current time.

We recognised that this is a unique situation for all of us and so agreed to review this decision in six weeks’ time. At that time we will consider whether the suspension of ringing activities was still needed and whether it might be appropriate to recommence.

We trust that you recognise that this has been a difficult decision and will hopefully be short term. However, our decision was taken with everyone’s health and well-being in mind.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum