Calendar Subscription

More
1 year 4 months ago #259 by Webmaster
Webmaster created the topic: Calendar Subscription
Please could one or two of you test this for me, please?:
www.llanmon.org.uk/calendar/calendar-subscription

It works so far as I can tell/test and if you use it to put the Events Calendar on your electronic calendars then it will auto-update and always be in sync with this website's Calendar.

I'm thinking that a subscribable calendar will be better for everyone and will save me some work too :whistle:

Please let me know what you think :)

Keeping a watchful eye on proceedings........

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #261 by Webmaster
Webmaster replied the topic: Calendar Subscription
For those of you who use Google Calendar on their devices there is a sync issue. See this thread which has been running for years:
productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/calendar/ixQnzHmWDSk

Nothing I can do I'm afraid. You calendars will refresh but might take several days to do so. Updates work instantly on Apple OXS/iOS devices and on Windows/Outlook. We are not the problem :(

Update (30/06/2016):
My own Google Calendar updated overnight so it looks like Google's Calendar cache is refreshed every 8-12 hours. Better than days, I suppose......... :-)

Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Webmaster. Reason: Additional information

More
1 year 4 months ago #262 by Webmaster
A new category "Other Monthly Practices" has been added to the Calendar to accommodate the 8-Bell Practices at Aberavon and the 10-Bell Practices at Cardiff (from September).

If you've subscribed to the Calendar using the "All Events" option then you need take no action to see them on your electronic devices (other than wait a donkey's age for Google Calendar or its Android App to refresh if you use these).

More
1 year 4 months ago #263 by Webmaster
I have archived the "Calendar Download" and "Calendar Download User Guide" pages as they are now defunct.

Please see the "Calendar Subscription" and "How to subscribe to the Association Calendar" pages available under the "Calendar" menu item B)

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds