Association Fun Day

More
1 year 4 months ago #279 by Bob Hardy
Bob Hardy created the topic: Association Fun Day
Does anyone have any info on the above please? We've had nothing circulated to members that I'm aware of and this website simply says details to follow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #280 by John Vesey
John Vesey replied the topic: Association Fun Day
Wearing my Association Chairman's Hat:
This was discussed at the June Management Committee Meeting (Item 3.1.1 in the Minutes ) and the understanding was that this was being organised. Unfortunately, this has subsequently proved not to be the case.

The Association Officers together with the two Branch Masters have subsequently discussed the matter and we have taken the decision to postpone the Fun Day to a convenient date in 2017, possibly a Saturday in June. This will allow time to organise a full day's activities at a time when more of the Association's members might be able to come, i.e. not a Saturday in the middle of the school summer holidays. It will also allow time to publicise the day's events in good time, e.g. in the Newsletters and other media.

The Fun Day will be on the Agenda for the Management Committee Meeting on 16th September. From the discussions we have had, I am anticipating a small "task and finish" group will be charged with organising the day.

I am sorry if this causes any inconvenience or disappointment.

John Vesey
Chairman
Llandaff & Monmouth DACBR

Telling the Webmaster what to do.......
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by John Vesey.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.062 seconds